Thursday, January 13, 2011

There is YAPPING in my head...

So, yes, I'm going to play along with my blog's name for post #2.  Probably won't happen alot but it's fitting for this!  So yes, there is yapping in my head and it goes by the name of Demi Lovato.  If you don't know who she is, she is on Disney and was in Camp Rock 2.  Owen is obsessed.  So for Christmas Owen got Disney Sing It and it is hilarious to watch him sing.  He has now learned to change his voice to country, screeching girly, and many others.  So he was doing Sing It last night and was singing "It's On" from Camp Rock 2 starring Demi Lovato.  Well guess what kept me up for about 45 mins last night as I tried to go to sleep all snug in my bed - Demi Lovato.  Ugggghhhh.  She was stuck in my head sing "It's On." Well you know what Demi, IT'S ON tonight.  You will not be yapping in my head tonight!!   No more Sing It before bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment